3.15.2011

something a little sweeter

 

What could be sweeter then a visit from a best friend?

M cupcake

A stop at the sweetest place in Georgetown.

It’s Georgetown Cupcake, better known as DC Cupcake!

DSC_0132

cupcake logo

Our eyes were bugging out over the variety and colorful display of cupcakes.   Then we tasted them. 

Yummy.

So good, we savored every last bite.

DSC_0135DSC_0134

Our half dozen included lemon, chocolate and vanilla, coconut, chocolate 3, vanilla birthday party, and chocolate truffle.

DSC_0138

Who ever wants to join me for my birthday (in June) I plan to special order a Georgetown Cupcake made with lemon cake and coconut cream frosting.

It will be sweet!

3 comments:

  1. yum, yum. I will join you in June. In addition, I will take on Thursday ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. those look SOOO good! and how fun to spend time with a friend. (now back to posting pictures of the baby!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been craving more cupcakes for days! We loved our visit and Megan talks about Reese ALL the time!

    ReplyDelete

talk to me

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails