What could be better then snuggles from my baby?
What could be better then having Grandpa Bishopp in town to teach Zachary how to ride a bike?
Or having Grandma Bishopp play with Alexander?
Nothing is better then a long nap in the guest bed!
love all the fall leaves. i can see that stephanie gets her looks from grandma bishopp! how fun to have visitors! i hate thoe packing peanuts, you are nice to let your kids play with them, they are not allowed at my house!
You think I let them play with them. I didn't know whether to laugh or cry...at this point they were 'trying' to clean them up.
talk to me
love all the fall leaves. i can see that stephanie gets her looks from grandma bishopp! how fun to have visitors! i hate thoe packing peanuts, you are nice to let your kids play with them, they are not allowed at my house!
ReplyDeleteYou think I let them play with them. I didn't know whether to laugh or cry...at this point they were 'trying' to clean them up.
ReplyDelete