10.12.2010

towering ambition

All hail to Adam Reed Tucker! I would consider Jon a novice when it comes to playing with Legos but, Mr. Tucker is a master extraordinaire. His creations are truly remarkable.

IMG_0454

Calling all brick-lovers!  The National Building Museum was a DC destination on our “Things to See and Do” checklist.  What a better time to go then now, during the  Adam Tucker Lego Exhibit.

IMG_0447

“I can build one of those, all I need is a ladder”.  Anything is possible for this confident 5-yr-old.

IMG_0446

For the time being they were able to create an impressive structure as tall as the Lego Sears Tower.

IMG_0460

The boys enjoyed the building areas located around the impressive grand entry hall and in the kids building room where they found tinker toys, wood blocks, trucks, books and more.

IMG_0436 IMG_0443IMG_0441    

The hours passed like minutes and it was time to leave before we knew it.  This is a place we will visit again.

2 comments:

  1. I see Jon is trying out his halloween costume. Check the mail in a few days, there are some post cards on the way that will go along with the building fun you guys are having.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! My boys would be in heaven too.

    ReplyDelete

talk to me

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails